COVID-19 Safety Plan
Oklahoma is now in Phase II of COVID recovery, and will soon be in Phase III. We are excited to welcome back overnight guests!
Please know that we have instituted additional staff workplace safety measures modeled from the CDC, Health Department, and AH&LA recommendations. Some of these are:
- Staff are to wear masks when serving guests in any manner.
- Managers are staggering break, and arrival, times for staff to avoid congestion.
- Staff are limited to two doors to the Main Lodge to limit needless contact in all areas.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces, both front, and back, of house.
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette is being followed.
- Staff will stay, or return, home if they feel sick, or are exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Staff will alert their supervisor if they observe a guest, or fellow employee, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Staff with a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (or greater) will stay home until they have been fever-free for 72 hours.
- Social distance (maintaining 6’ from one another) etiquette will be observed. If staff need to work close together, a mask will be worn at all times.
- Housekeepers will not enter a room once it is rented, unless guests make a request.
- Continental Breakfasts will be “boxed”. Front desk staff will inform guests at check-in how to retrieve their breakfast.
- Willow Café orders can be made via telephone or in person. We are working on developing an on-line order system.
- Hand sanitizer bottles available in high traffic areas of the property.
It is in the best interest of our employees and guests to be proactive in protecting their health. To this means, employees are encouraged to practice “shelter at home” when not at work, to wear a face mask if out shopping or running errands, and to limit socializing to small groups who are vigilant in keeping their social distance.
We hope our guests will follow CDC and Health Department guidelines to help us protect our employees and one another. We would appreciate:
- Guests wearing a mask when checking in at the front desk.
- Frequent hand washing (before and after) checking-in, getting ice, visiting Willow Café, sunbathing by the pool, etc.
- Pool étiquette is “social distance” étiquette. Keep 6’ away from other parties.